|2010 was quite a year, wasn’t it? Looking back, here are my “worth remembering” picks:
- Personal Favorites: Women in Politics, Susan Boyle, 2010 Victorious Woman Honorees
- Disappointments: Enlightened Feminism, Nadya Suleman
- Favorite TV Show: The Good Wife
- Despicable TV Show: Reality shows, especially The Bachelor and any of the “Real Housewives” shows
- Grace under Fire: Sandra Bullock
- Favorite Celebrity: Betty White
- Most Frightening: Sharia Law in America
- Most Fascinating: Sarah Palin
- Most Admired: Hillary Clinton
- Most Interesting New Website: The Secret Society of Women
- Can’t Decide: Kate Gosselin
- Goodbye to: My mom, Elizabeth Edwards, Lena Horne, Dorothy Height, Lynn Redgrave, Miep Gies.
- Hello to: A shiny new year full of hope and dreams, a recovering economy and Kathy Bates in a legal drama.
Well there you have it – do you agree/disagree? Are you wondering what I was thinking (see the full article at https://tinyurl.com/2010YearinReview)
Who and what – that you noticed and think is important to talk about – did I miss? I’d love to read your comments!
Did you enjoy this article? Please SHARE it!