We had one “spooky” Halloween show!
I meandered around Halloween happenings, including…
- The fabulous Halloween segment from this morning’s Today Show. They combined Halloween with Saturday Night Live, and the Today anchors did classic SNL. If you want to watch that segment, here’s the link…and you’re sure to laugh: Today Show Halloween
- The Rusty Nail in Havertown (I should be embarrassed to admit I went there…but I did, and it’s a tiny part of my story)
- Going to Scranton to dance with Flash mob: Thrill the World in Scranton (can you find me?)
- The Thriller dance with Mark Rufflao and Jennifer Garner from the movie 13 Going on 30
- And if you didn’t get to read about my adventures in Maine, you still can: The Maine Diaries
Then, THE Small Business Expert, Susan Solovic, joined me to talk about starting or growing your business. If you sign up for Susan’s newletter at SusanSolovic.com, Susan will give you a free ebook on Marketing for Small business.
Finally, a sad good0bye to Brynn McKenry. My show’s producer and host of her own show is leaving WCHE for greener pastures. If you want to keep up with her, you’ll find Brynn at The Brynn Project
Today’s quotes was from astronaut Sally Ride who said “All adventures, especially into new territory, are scary.” So go do something this week that’ll scary you happy!